On 31 March 2022, the latest information on the topic of Citizen Science was sent out.
Every month we send out a Citizen Science newsletter (in German) with the latest information on events, calls for proposals, publications and much more.
The current issue includes the following news:
- Online event on science scepticism: "When trust is missing".
- Experiences on the thematic focus 2021 "Hard-to-reach-groups
- Call: Science Engagement Breakthrough of the Year 2022
- Event: Science Communication in Citizen Science Projects
- Ongoing EU projects on Citizen Science
Would you like to subscribe?
You can find the current newsletter and registration HERE.