Cooperation with Erasmus+
Erasmus+ promotes international cooperation between universities and other institutions. The program distinguishes five possibilities of cooperation. For the respective funding conditions, please follow the links (further information only available in German).
- Cooperation Partnerships: Collaborations between at least three institutions from different program countries, with the aim of improving teaching and learning in higher education institutions.
- Alliances for Innovation: fostering innovation capacity in Europe through collaboration between higher education institutions, vocational education and training, and the broader socio-economic environment, including research in program countries
- Capacity Building in Higher Education: collaborations aimed at developing modern teaching or reforming the higher education system in partner countries
- Erasmus Mundus: groupings of at least three higher education institutions from different countries with the aim of jointly offering an integrated master's degree program, including scholarships
- Jean Monnet Actions: Promote excellence in teaching and research in the context of global EU studies, and dialogue between the higher education sector and policy makers