Tune in to live stream sessions to learn about CEU’s English-language degree programs, the ins and outs of the application process and financial aid available. Listen to a panel of current students and get a glimpse into what it's like to study at CEU. Chat with departments and ask all your questions. Take a sneak peek into CEU student life and career development, join open classes, watch videos and hear insider application tips.
Sign up here, and get more details.
Based in Vienna, Central European University (CEU) brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community in the heart of Europe. Accredited in Austria and the U.S., CEU offers English-language bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in the social sciences, humanities, business, economics, law, environmental sciences and policy, network science and cognitive science.
- World-ranked master's and doctoral programs in the humanities and social sciences
- Interdisciplinary bachelor’s programs taught by leading scholars
- Valuable degree accredited in Austria and the U.S.
- Close supervision and faculty contact with top researchers
- Generous financial aid
- Students and faculty from 100+ countries, with no dominant nationality
- Outstanding 7:1 student-faculty ratio
- Committed to academic freedom and open debate
- Based in Vienna, ranked among the world’s most livable cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit