Attention: The information on this page only applies to OeAD scholarship holders! If you do not receive a scholarship by the OeAD you will find general information here.
The OeAD supports scholars from all over the world, from bachelor students to researchers. Amongst our scholars are both students who pursue their degree programme in Austria and researchers who only visit Austria for a few days.
We offer our scholars:
- Advice and support with entry formalities
- Accommodation of various categories in Austrian student halls of residence
- Procurement of insurance
- Organisation of further education activities and excursions
- Assistance in academic questions
The ICM (Centre for International Cooperation & Mobility) is in charge of the award of scholarships and supports you in the following issues before your trip to Austria:
- Help with visa and residence title problems
- Admission at the Austrian university (if admission is included in your scholarship)
- Support in study-specific questions
In these issues your contact person at the ICM will be pleased to assist you! You will find the name of your contact person in your scholarship award.
The OeAD has Regional Offices in the university locations Graz, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Leoben, Linz, Salzburg and Vienna, which guarantee personal assistance for scholars at their place of study. Here you can find further information about the Regional Offices.