The way in which the OeAD promotes school education in Europe
A whole series of OeAD programmes and initiatives focus on schools and kindergartens.
Erasmus+, the educational programme of the European Commission, supports
- further education of teachers and other school staff
- cooperation of actors in education (higher education institutions, schools, authorities, NGOs, companies, …) to learn from each other or try something new
- partnerships between schools and kindergartens from different countries
- learning periods of youngsters (14 years or older) at partner schools abroad (this is only possible within the framework of school partnerships)
- networking of teachers and cooperation of schools in the virtual space via www.etwinning.net
all over Europe.
Text kursiv hervorheben und Text fett hervorheben
Fremdsprachige Texte Challenge markieren