The OeAD recommends that you translate your degree certificate into your national language and have it certified.

You can find information on the requirements for document authentications (exemption from authentication, apostille, authentication) in Austria and abroad here. Please also note the regulations of your home country. Further information can be found on the website of your embassy in Austria.

Attention: The authentications of documents can be quite expensive! You can find out whether certification is required for your home country from your embassy in Austria or from the relevant ministry in your home country.