OeAD Cooperation Office L'viv
The OeAD Cooperation Office L’viv at the National Ivan Franko University L’viv is a branch office of the OeAD-GmbH. The OeAD-GmbH is the central service point for European and international mobility & cooperation in Austria. We provide advice to institutions, accompany international exchange and promote the higher education and research location Austria.
Science and Research
- Providing advice about the scholarship programme of the OeAD-GmbH as well as about summer schools and summer courses in Austria.
- Facilitation and development of cooperation in education and research between university departments and academic institutions in the Ukraine and scientific institutions in Austria.
- Initial help in the planning and carrying out of joint university education and research projects.
- Coordination of the work of Austrian lecturers at Ukrainian universities (Kiev, Kharkiv, L’viv).
- Presentation of Austria as a modern country of culture, taking into account the historico-cultural connexions between the Ukraine and Austria.
- Exhibitions, musical events, readings by Austrian artists and authors in the Ukraine.
- Translations of works of German-speaking Austrian authors and publication of literary and scientific publications.
- Maintenance of the five Austrian libraries in the Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkiv, L'viv, Chernivtsi, Drohobych).