Facts and figures
The OeAD was founded in 1961 as an association of the Austrian Rectors’ Conference with the objective of supporting international students studying in Austria. On January 1st 2009 the association was converted into a limited liability company.
The activities of the OeAD embrace general, academic and vocational education with an – historically grown – specific focus on academic mobility.
Management of the OeAD
Jakob Calice PhD
- OeAD-Jahresabschluss 2019 (931,8 KB)
- Corporate Governance Bericht 2019 (2,6 MB)
- OeAD-Jahresabschluss 2018 (1,8 MB)
- Corporate Governance Bericht 2018 (387,0 KB)
- OeAD-Jahresabschluss 2017 (2,5 MB)
- Corporate Governance Bericht 2017 (411,8 KB)
- OeAD-Jahresabschluss 2016 (803,4 KB)
- Corporate Governance Bericht 2016 (296,9 KB)