Please note the following requirements if you wish to take an exam:
- Please disinfect or wash your hands thoroughly and regularly as soon as you enter the Testing Centre!
- Please only enter the Testing Centre if you have registered for an exam and are healthy!
- Come on time to the dates you have been informed about, neither too early nor too late!
- Wear a mouth and nose protection and, if you wish, also disposable gloves!
- Keep a minimum distance of one meter to other persons!
The employees of the OeAD Testing Centre also follow these rules and ensure hygiene by carefully cleaning and disinfecting the equipment and materials used.