Strengthening the European Research Area
As part of FFG's Horizon Europe campaign, the week of March 15-19, 2021, invites you to "Look Beyond the Horizon - Strengthening Europe through Internationalization, Culture and Inclusiveness."
On Monday (15.3), the program will focus on current European developments on International Cooperation and Association of Third Countries in Horizon Europe. On Tuesday (16.3), the work programs on Cluster 2 Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society will be presented. On Wednesday (17.3.) the focus will be on the program area Widening participation and strengthening the ERA. Thursday (18.3.) will then be dedicated to the new EIT KIC on Creative & Cultural Industries and will offer opportunities for networking and exchange.
WEDNESDAY, 17 March 2021, 10-12: Strengthening the European Research Area.
- Welcome: Gunhild KIESENHOFER-WIDHALM | BMBWF, EU and OECD Research Policy Department
- Widening participation and spreading excellence: Stefan WEIERS | European Commission, DG RTD
- Reforming and enhancing the European R&I system: Lia KARAMALI | European Commission, DG RTD
- EURAXESS, Code of Conduct, Brain Circulation, etc: Lil REIF | FFG
- Where is SWAFS in Horizon Europe? Michalis TZATZANIS | FFG
- Virtual Networking Lounge (approx. 30 minutes)